Friday, June 5, 2009

seeking a reply

I would like to send this message out to no one in particualr...to God maybe, because he is always here withme and around....
no not only God, but to those who may somehow, someway pick up this thread.
I am a person who deeply likes to be acknowledged. KSP in tagalog "kulang sa pansin"
SOmetimes I post something to someone , in my elementary days, and I get so thrilled to get a reply on my note.
When I grew a bit older, I would write more postal mails, getting replies is the highlight of my day.
Now, I have these tools, such as networking blogsites and instant messaging sites, SMS services, all these mean, I have more chances to get replies. It may be some forwarded message I got, or something I created, It could be a repost of some nice video, or email i composed, or a blog I created about some things i saw and liked (or disliked).
In whichever form, I want to be acknowledged, the need to be affirmed that what I did is not in vain. That it was not ignored nor my efforts wasted.
It does not seem to be the case I guess, Most of the time, I posted something really cool (for me), that made me laugh, that made me happy, and I just wanted to share it.
The problem is, I should not expected any response . the fact I shared it, is like me setting free a dove , to fly and be free to make its fleeting mark in the skies. Same as blogs and messages i sent out.
I have resolved from here on, if i post anything, as long as it comes from me, it has already been given effort and birthed with pride. I will not regret it if i get zero replies, it will be ok.
It is not the end , but the journey, ....it is not the applause nor the jeers...but the process of producing it, i should be content.
That is why, to all bloggers, writers and whoever had received comments about their creative works, kudos to all of them.
Then again, getting someone to comment and react on something in this time of multiple distractions, is an achievements, so I should not expect too much. The fact I can open a blogsite , my phone, my emails and see my work in full view, is like having my private bulletin board, sharing it to others is an opportunity, getting a star, a comment is a gift.
Nothing will stop me from blogging, nor writing, I will keep on.

No comments:

Post a Comment