Friday, June 26, 2009

7 Eleven Hotdog challenge

Should I or should I not join this challenge. The game mechanics are:
1. To register for the promo at any 7-eleven store, all participants should sign a form.
2. After signing the form, buy a 5 hotdog plus one slurpee drink for 150 php.
3. Have a companion serve as the witness.
4. 7- eleven personnel will record the time of start and the time when all hotdogs and drink have been completely consumed.
5. The time will be recorded and placed in the record of the 7 eleven store.

I have joined my first challenge, for which the prize was to get the burger I ate for free at a burger restaurant in A.Venue, and I know till now, my picture has been posted there for all to witness. But there is no other perk.

This one, is already a nationwide thing, I had visions of me barfing after cramming those 5 hotdogs into me. Yet, who will I bring to this challege and record my attempt at setting a record?

I am still thinking about it.

1 comment:

  1. aw! eating hotdogs is one of my specialty. joke! kidding aside. i think i won't be able to consume that many. i love the chicken cheese variant, though.

    ReplyDelete