Thursday, July 2, 2009

Gonna watch Spelling Bee tonight,RCBC plaza 8pm


While browsing throught the morning papers at the office lounge, I was astounded to see that there it is, PUTNAM COUNTY spelling bee is tonight at RCBC!
I dialed the number and reserved two tickets for me and my date, we initially just wanted to dinner at QC, but since it's her birthday and she let me just plan what to do, this would be a great thing to do. Besides, I think this is the first time I am gonna watch a musical with her as of late.
Pricey and tickets ah..I won't disclose it but front seats it is.
I hope I can get chosen as guest speller....(crosses fingers)

Will post a review of the musical later....
DARN I did not anticipate I will be watching and I wanna get pics with the actors like i used to do reviews..but ill find a way..heheh..

Can you spell A-N-T-I-C-I-P-A-T-I-O-N?


For more information about spelling bee , check this out:
site of spelling bee producer:
http://www.atlantisproductionsinc.com/
site of reviews of spelling bee philippine production:
http://www.ourawesomeplanet.com/awesome/2009/04/spelling-bee-review.html
http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=450175&publicationSubCategoryId=70


plugging for spelling bee from a musical lover:
The last show of the first run of Spelling Bee is tonight. There will be a re-run starting July 3:

July 3, 2009 (Friday)
8 PM, RCBC Plaza , Makati
Minnie Fong Show for Charity
Spelling Bee Updated Seat Plan
For Inquiries and reservations email minnie.fong@gmail.com or call her +63917-8676332.

I usually watch either the opening or the ending show. Please let Minnie know if you're an OAP friend.


July 4, 2009, Saturday,
8pm, RCBC Plaza , Makati
Geoffrey Yu Show
For Inquiries and reservations email yu.geoffrey@gmail.com or call him +63920-9287573


July 5, 2009 (Sunday)

3 PM, RCBC Plaza, Makati
Jessica Manalo Show
For inquiries and reservations e-mail jessicaxii@hotmail.com or call her +63918-9004995



Ticket Prices:
P 500 (Balcony)
P 700 (Loge Sides)
P 900 (Loge Center)
P 1,100 (Orchestra Sides)
P 1,300 (Orchestra Center)

No comments:

Post a Comment