Sunday, May 24, 2009

GYm GYM again

I can't help grumbling and muttering to myself as I sauntered into the machines area. I worked out this Sunday afternoon at ABS CBN, and I was really, not into lifting my muscles. Yet what is spinning in my head is "STEVIE, you gotta run and burn those excess flabs .."
gee, where did I get those "flabs"...
a. Saturday evening pig out at Wagamamu, retiro, oh yeah with cousin Jean and her family, i ate TWO burgers, with french fries and a side dish of carbonara.
b. Sunday lunch at Serendra Conti's, downed a plate of fried egg with garlic rice and corned beef with yummy fried chicken fingers in honey mustard sauce with three (or four?) lemonade glasses.
c. This week I chugged down half a litro bottle of Coke.

I did my routine as follows:
1. Pullup, chin up, lats machine, 12 reps at 25 lb handicap.
2. leg curl, 35 lbs. one set
3. leg extension 30-35-35
4. squats - (both plates) 30-40-60
5. abs machine with lower resistance (50-60)
6.Upper back row - 25
treadmill at 6.0 speed for 8 minutes

I could feel a pinch in my right sternum, bony part i guess, it was kinda tender. And palpating my legs and abs while I contracted those muscles, I made sure, I was jutting my chest out, my back was straight and I was inhaling on the positive and exhaling on the negative.

So, another gym afternoon, means more calories burned, well 35 kcal burned??? That's what the treadmill said...Ahhh, I just couldn't take it no more. So I showered and packed up.

The things I keep forgetting to bring at the gym..ahhh that will be the subject of another blog...I gotta get a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment