Monday, May 25, 2009

Tuesday Tale Part 1

May 26, 2009
TUESDAY tale Part 1:
The way to work today is lighter on a Tuesday morning, I left the house around 745 am. The reason being I woke up(or decided to wake up ) was already 725 am. I was up around 630 am, but decided to fall back into bed.
Last night, after talking to a friend and resolving some personal issues, I turned on my PC and waited to watch the screen light up. Then suddenly a great weariness descended on me, and I literally plopped down on the sofa and napped. Actually snored…then my mom went down, and wearily told me to pack to laptop and go back to my bed. Apparently she was freaking tired of reminding me and getting mad. Shame shame on me.
So, that’s what I did, I packed up my PC and…set it on the floor thinking I can still be awake enough to browse, this was 130 am. And ..nope, it was impossible, I woke up and put my feet down from my bed and almost stepped on the keyboard. What a dozer I am!
I guess improvement in my waking habits is essential. When I got here in the office parking, I got a spot on P6, as opposed to P9, yesterday. My car aircon was not working so well so I was perspiring when I arrived.
Getting into my office. I opened my bible and a devotional I grabbed before leaving my room earlier.
In my next blog….

No comments:

Post a Comment