Monday, May 25, 2009

learning not to be pikon May 26

May 26, 2009
Learning not to be pikon

I wrote this after a meeting last May 22, in a meeting between my boss and the national sales manager. I am sticking to the adage that the best way to right a wrong is to make the wrongdoing open and accountable so I would watch myself and not commit the same mistake again.

“ Joy told me, about the pikon June Adriatico felt when she edged him out during the picture taking after the fellowship night at Holiday Inn during our POA-1 . She was making a joke only then, June was asking her to take his picture, and Joy, with her trademark lait na pabiro , says no, June you can’t join us with your picture taken with my camera, it’s just for me and med rep name, med rep name. Jun then felt tampo afterwards, and Joy only found out about it the day after. The med rep named was also tampo at Joy for what happened that during the district meeting they felt awkward. The lesson I learned here is to know the whole scenario. And to stop thinking about myself and what I want for myself only. But what will benefit others. To also be transparent about what I feel. That is why there is a discrepancy between myself and my attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment