Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Init init pag walang aircon!

The worst time to have the airconditioning break down is at the peak of the summer heat. I had driven my car for like so many kilometers, from Qc to Makati (my office) , and to our national conference and back to QC, and to places around the Metro, when I noticed that the airconditioning didnt seem to make a dent in cooling the car. I though that by moving at normal speed, the aircon would be perform better. Apparently, the compressor that had replaced the old one which had given me similar trouble earlier this year, had stopped working optimally, and I am distressed, that my office clothes were soaking wet with perspiration at my back.

I propose that cars should have those heat proof devices that can provide heat dissipation and cooling, without relying fully on airconditioning that can damage the ozone layer with freon chemicals. I don't know what they call it, but these look like spinning minaret tops. these can be attached atop cars and be powered by the car batttery. Therefore as the car moves these minarets will spin and provide cool air to the passengers, at the same time, lend new meaning to the "indian" look that has been popularized by the movie Slumdog M.

I guess, I have the whole afternoon to enjoy the cool office air before i head back to my car this evening and drive home in a heated car.

No comments:

Post a Comment